Garlic can be eaten raw, cooked or processed in one way or the other for consumption. It is discovered that garlic mostly when eaten raw, makes the person in question have an unpleasant smell.
Nevertheless, garlic has proved beyond reasonable doubt that it is of great benefit to humans. With eating of garlic, there is much benefits attached to it which cannot be waved aside.
Below are the ways one can avoid bad breath after eating raw garlic:
1. Eating of fruits goes a long way to eliminate bad breath most especially apples. It has what it takes in terms of quality nutrients to drastically eliminate bad breadth.
2. Brushing of tongue, teeth and the entire mouth cavity immediately after eating garlic is necessary. Coupled with that, it is also advisable to normally take it as a routine to brush your mouth at morning and night as well. It will help keep bad breath away.
3. Fresh farm leaves like vegetables are better method of removing smell of garlic over a period of time.
4. Drinking of milk is very good especially the milk that has full fat has more tendencies of reducing garlic smell than milk that has less fat in it.
5. Drinking much of water can remove the residues or left over of garlic from where it is hidden in the mouth. If not removed, it will increase unpleasant smell of garlic.
6. Chewing of gum with minty flavor will give fresh and pleasant smell to your mouth. It gradually erases unpleasant smell of garlic.
7. Green Tea constitutes what it takes to remove the smell of garlic. It can be after the use of garlic to reduce whatever unpleasant smell that come it.
8. Chewing of herbs like parsley or anything that has mint in it promotes good breath
9. The usage of mouthwash is very vital as well. It varies but the needed one to gradually eradicate the unpleasant smell of garlic must have chlorine dioxide in it.
10. The use of anything that can scrape the tongue would reduce unpleasant smell of garlic. It is called tongue scrappers or cleaners. The use of spoon because it is metal is also ideal.
11. Apple cider vinegar can be used to reduce the smell of raw garlic from an individual. It is advisable to use in warm diluted form or best used according to doctor’s prescription. This depends on individual health status.
12. Taking anything relating to lemon such as lemon juice, lemon tea, lemonade brings fresh breath to the mouth
13. Taking garlic supplement brings great relief in reducing the smell of garlic from an individual. If taken in an over dose manner, it might bring out smell of garlic from the body. It is advisable to follow doctor’s prescription in order to be effective in the body.
14. The use of soap on your hands coupled with rubbing the hands on a stainless steel helps to remove the smell of garlic from the body.
15. Whenever rice which is boiled is eaten, it gradually removes the unpleasant smell of garlic from the body
Following these steps moderately will go a long way reducing the unpleasant smell that comes from eating raw garlic